In the compliance of the law 67/98 of October 26th, under the Protection of Personal Data, Taste Braga informs that processing of personal data collected through our website and under the responsibility of Taste Braga, with tax address in Rua Dom Diogo de Sousa 91, 4700-313, in Braga.
- USE DO THE WEBSITE
This website should be used only for personal use. It’s forbidden to modify, reproduce, duplicate, copy, distribute, sell, resell and other forms of exploring it, with business purposes or not. All the rights of intellectual property to the website and its contents are Taste Braga’s and its licensor’s, except when there is express indication on the contrary. Taste Braga concedes only a limited license, not exclusive and not transferable, to view or to print the content of the website to strictly personal use, and not business purposes. You commit to not to use this website for illegal or forbidden purposes.
- PURPOSES OF THE DATA’S PROCESSING
Your personal data may be used to give important information about the services you subscribed, including updates and notifications. Additionally, with your consent, we may send business information about products and services by Taste Braga or one of its partners. The personal data you concede will not be shared with a third parties. The personal data collected in this website will be processed and saved in the European Union. As described next, you may have access to your personal data and ask for its update or elimination, in terms with the law.
- OTHER KIND OF INFORMATION CONCEDED BY YOU
Through the answer to inquiries and participation in promotions or discounts, you give us information about your preferences in products and services, reasons to buy a product, and information about your lifestyle. This helps us to know more about your shopping preferences and to be able to adapt better to your tastes and preferences.
(1) Collect the users’ IP addresses. The information in the cookie identifies the user if he/she is registered to any service, promotion, contest, or event promoted by us, it gives an order to the system to access the saved information about the user. As such, we can personalize the user’s preferences and facilitate the utilization of our services.
(2) Conduct statistical studies that allow to distinguish between regular users, in order to be able to calculate the number of users and its growth.
(3) Know if the users viewed a certain part of the website and therefore avoid its repetitive appearance. In some occasions, we collect information in our website through temporary or session cookies. This cookies disappear when you close the browser. These are not saved in the user’s hard drive; these are saved in the temporary memory which is eliminated once you close the browser. We use temporary cookies to determine, for example, how our website is used in order to be able to improve its design and utility. The temporary cookies are not associated with any kind of information that can identify you personally. In any case, you can limit the admission of cookies thourgh your browser’s options.
- DATA SECURITY
Taste Braga is committed to protect the security of your personal data. We use a variety of technologies and security proceedings to help protect your personal data against unauthorized access, utilization or divulgation.
The user recognizes that Taste Braga does not sponsor any of the websites to witch there are links, or any website that has link for its website, and that Taste Braga is not responsible for the content of that websites. The user further recognizes that: (i) the internet is a world web of computers and that any information sent or transmitted by you will necessarily be sent to third parties’ computers;
(ii) Taste Braga is not responsible for security breaches in communications and does not take responsibility for the misuse of information by third parties. It will be responsible for the content and information sent or transmitted to our website. It recognizes that the use of our website may suffer interruptions and that the information on the website may contain bugs, errors, technical failures, problems, or other limitations and that the access may be impossible at some moments. In the maximal terms allowed by the law, Taste Braga excludes any direct or indirect responsibility by the use of the website.
- DATA’S CANCELLING OR CHANGE
It’s every of our costumer’s right to proceed to the cancelling or update of their data. In case you decide you want to stop being a part of Taste Braga’s data, please contact us on our phone, email or address.
Last update: July 2017